DONE LIST | JUNE 201607:00
If you caught my Done List May 2016 post, you'll know that in a bid to be a bit healthier and more mindful with my list writing, I've started a monthly 'Done List' sharing snippets of the past month. These snippets might simply be things that made me happy, things I've done, things I've made or things I've achieved. And what a busy month it has been since then! June was super stressful and exhausting; with long long commutes to London (#SouthernFail), clinical case report writing, a persistent sinus infection and frantic hen and wedding art and crafting. Although it was a bit of a struggle (and sadly July isn't looking much easier!) and there were many 'to do' lists written, there were several things worthy of taking a moment to reflect on and add to my June 'done list'...
1. Persisting through the disasters to finish my pom pom wall hanging
2. Jetting off to sunnier climes with my sister (this time Spain!)
3. Date night with the boyf at the Curry Leaf Cafe
4. One of the besties is simply THE best study buddy
5. Still practising my hand lettering and loving it as I go
6. Feeling completely in awe of what an amazing job one of my oldest and dearest friends is doing with her gorgeous newborn baby
7. Decorating and filling nine hen party gift bags (blog post coming soon!)
8. Taking a sunny stroll along the Thames with friends
9. Discovering lychee and elderflower ginfusions
How was your June?
Let me know in the comments below!